Touch Sensitive LED Light
- 【Enjoys fun of DIY】Up to 65 blocks can be spliced together to make various shapes, Use hexagonal floppy to create any structure to suit your needs，shows gorgeous & amazing effects and creates romantic & joyful atmosphere
- 【Touch sensing control】The wall light is turned on and off by the user's physical touch. A capacitive sensor is used as a switch that turns each component on or off when the user's body touches the surface. This design allows the user to effectively slide where they want or need light.
- 【Build Terminal Display】Individual components can be easily stitched together by magnets located at the edge of the product. The hexagonal shape allows these pieces to be inlaid together and provides an opportunity for a variety of different structures. This process allows the user to create a light that meets their needs.
- 【High-quality material】 Using high-quality ABS and PC lampshade material makes uniform light, translucent strong.
- 【Simple design】Unique geometric shape design, not only lighting but also decorating your house.Widely application It can be placed in the living room, bedrooms, study rooms, dining rooms, hotels, etc.
- Color temperature: 6500K (warm white)
- Input Power: AC110-220 V 50/60 Hz
- Output Power: DC24V
- Maximum number of components per power adapter: 65
- Plug types include: USA, UK, EU
- On/oFF: Capacitive touch.
- Wall accessories: rubber pads or nails
How do the modules attach to the wall?
- The hexagon modules can be attached to the wall by either using the sticky pads provided in the starter pack or using the holes on the back of each module to hook onto nails. (check instructions for more information)
What is the power consumption per module?
- The power consumption per module is 2W.
What is the color temperature of the light?
- The lighting temperature of the LED illumination is 4500-5000K.
How many lumens per module?
- Each module produces 80 lumens.
How do they turn on/off?
- Each module has a proximity sensor which detects the distance of your body, as you come into contact with the module it will toggle on/off. You can use any body part or other conductive materials!
How many modules can be attached to one power supply?
- We suggest a maximum amount of 20 modules run off of one power supply.
What are the dimensions of each module?
- The widest part of each module (corner to corner) measures 115mm.
How are the modules powered?
- Each module connects via magnetic edges, the power transfers through each module through metal pins protruding from each edge. (They are not battery powered)
What is the length of the cable?
- The power cable supplied in the starter pack is 1.2 meters in length.
Are the app connected / smart enabled?
- No. The modules require tactile and physical interaction.
Are the modules RGB?
- No. The lighting color is daylight white.
- Quantum lamp Night light
- Power Adapter
- manual Double-sided tape
We'd love to hear from you!
Send us any questions, comments, or ideas.
estimated response time: 24hr
We’re happy to discuss our company and our bags with you.
1. You will get a full refund if your order does not arrive or the product is different from the description.
2. You will get 80% refund if you return the item to us because of your personal reasons (we do not undertake the express fees).
3. You can exchange your item for one time, and we will undertake the express fees(not return cost).
Please contact us by E-mail before your return.